Kansas Software Technologies is hiring for Thras.io.
Thras.io was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainable, profitable, and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thras.io develops and sells over 6,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thras.io, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done.
For more detail: https://www.thras.io
YouTube link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_geG1RIFxQ
Experience: 3 Years – 5 Years (Candidates having international experience, flexibility to work with 3 time zones: US, EU, and China)
Industry: Retail / E-Commerce (Amazon)
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Salary Range: 100K to 150K (Negotiable / Depending upon the Candidate Profile) Salary Range: 100K to 150K (Negotiable / Depending upon the Candidate Profile)
1. Purchase Order (PO) process coordination
- Request and collect updated pricing, delivery time and packaging requirements from existing suppliers before preparing POs in accordance with Company guidelines
- Coordinate the PO issuance process with the Supplier and Company by ensuring all requirements are met by suppliers and their proforma invoices are complete and approved before issuing for Company approval
- Ensure suppliers meet their commitments in terms of price, lead-time, and documentation requirements after PO acceptance
- Communicate, record and update accurately and timely Estimated Ready to Ship dates to all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the packaging requirements with Company and Supplier
- Coordinate the payment process between Company and Supplier
- Coordinate the Quality & Inventory Control Checks with supplier
- Coordinate with the freight forwarders, shipping agents, customs clearance agents, shipments pickups, quotes, cross boarder transportation and customs clearance until delivered to Amazon or other designated destination
- Communicate, record and update accurately and timely Estimated Arrival Dates to all relevant stakeholders
- Keep ERP (Oracle NetSuite) and Amazon up-to-date with all events, documentation and data.
- Record and collect all documentation to maintain directory for Audit purposes.
- Other activities as directed by company
- Populates templates to support COGS in the ERP system (Oracle NetSuite)
- Ensures all necessary information and supporting documents are available for each PO to calculate the COGS per unit.
Responsibilities of this Position.
- Creating Purchase Orders, sharing the PO with suppliers, and regularly follow up on the agreed delivery dates.
- Verification of documentations which will include pro-forma invoices, commercial invoices, packing lists, and bill of lading/airway bills, customs entry documentations, delivery notes etc.
- Generating RFQ for shipments to different destinations and follow up on the delivery dates and time lines.
- Working closely with all external stakeholders including supplier, freight forwarders, and 3PLs.
- Assist in creating shipment plans to ensure maximum inventory / sales coverage.
- Identify bottle necks in the complete end to end supply chain to ensure efficiency in the system.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS Degree or equivalent in supply chain, logistics, engineering, economics, etc.
- 3-5 years professional experience in purchasing and cross-border (international) logistics
- Knowledge and experience dealing with international suppliers
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility on working hours, on as per Company Requirements.
- Working knowledge of all documentation and procedures for cross border logistics.
- Familiarity with Inco-Terms, Freight Forwarding service provides, commercial invoices, packing lists etc.
- Strong follow-up skills and eye for details.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel especially V-lookup, pivot tables, data interpolation.
- Advanced computer skills, Excel experience mandatory
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and supply chain software
- Medical Insurance
- Transport Allowance
- Weekends Off
- Leaves and Holidays
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Multicultural working environment
1. Purchase Order (PO) process coordination