Kansas Software Technologies is hiring for thras.io.
Thras.io was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainable, profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thras.io develops and sells over 6,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thras.io, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done.
For more detail: https://www.thras.io
YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_geG1RIFxQ
Experience: 5- 7 years professional experience (in purchasing, logistics and project management)
Industry: Retail / E-Commerce (Amazon)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Haly Tower, DHA Phase 2, Lahore, Pakistan
Total Positions: 6 Posts
Gender: No Preference
Education: BS Degree or equivalent in Purchasing, supply chain, logistics, engineering, economics, etc.
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Salary Range: 100k to 150k (Negotiable)
Shift: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm (Flexible)
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
The product launch and market expansion coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all tasks related to the execution of the launches for new products and market expansion by facilitating all requests and enquiries between the supply chain team and the relevant stakeholders.
- Create and manage project plans and timelines for the completion of all supply chain activities required to launch new product and market expansion.
- Drive timely actions and facilitate communication and information flow between different supply chain team members and internal stakeholders.
- Track assignment items by managing execution of project plan and running performance metrics.
- Facilitate the process for the launches and expansion to operationally drive the execution
- Collaborate with team leads and different subject matter experts (Legal, Quality, product launch, Global Expansion, brand management, purchasing, global mile logistics and inventory planning) to establish and define requirements, develop project plan, identify risks and delays.
- Support the management oversight to ensure project success and that deliverables are met
- Prepare and present project status reports and metrics to Team and Management
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years professional experience in purchasing, logistics and project management
- Knowledge and experience dealing with different teams
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and other monitoring tools.
- Advanced computer skills
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure.
- Medical Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Weekends Off
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Multicultural working environment