Kansas Software Technologies is hiring for thras.io.
Thras.io was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainable, profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thras.io develops and sells over 6,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thras.io, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done.
For more detail: https://www.thras.io
YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_geG1RIFxQ
Experience: 5 years professional experience in global logistics or related field.
Industry: Retail / E-Commerce (Amazon)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Haly Tower, DHA Phase 2, Lahore, Pakistan
Total Positions: 6 Posts
Gender: No Preference
Education: BS Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, global logistics, Global Transportation, etc.
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Salary Range: 100k to 150k (Negotiable)
Shift: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm (Flexible)
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Global Mile Logistics Specialist is responsible for the coordination and the management of international freight forwarding service providers. Serve as a central point of contact for 2 lead buyer and liaise between the freight forwarders and the different stakeholders:
Lead, manage and coordinate the Freight forwarder’s performance and relationship:
- Manage the communication between the suppliers and the Freight forwarder to arrange the pickups based on the ready date without any delays.
- Guarantee that all the information regarding HTS and HS is accurate in the system of record, including compliance with government bodies for customs and tax documents for all destinations worldwide.
- Coordinate shipping quotes collection from different freight forwarders to conduct an evaluation and selection process.
- Ensure that the Transportation Management System (TMS) is up to date and ensure the accuracy of all the information and shipment statuses.
- Maintaining a collaborative relationship with the Freight to navigate any issues or challenges in the Transportation Management System (TMS) and collect all the proof of deliveries (POD).
- Facilitate all the cost allocation and invoicing questions from different internal stakeholders and the freight forward and ensure compliance with all internal requirements.
Managing the global inbound shipments coordination:
- Create all inbound shipments in NetSuite based on the Purchase orders’ ready dates.
- Collect all shipping documents from the suppliers
- Establish a shipment plan in collaboration with the inventory planners for all destinations and define the mode of transportation.
- Ensure the accuracy of the shipping documents prior to sharing them with the freight forwarders:
- The pricing, the country of origin, quantities, Importer of record (IOR), HTS, and HS.
- Maintain all the shipping and clearance document records for all the portfolio shipments
- Coordinate with the planning team and execute all requests regarding expediting, re-directing, or canceling any shipments.
- Liaise with the warehousing and fulfillment team about the space availability and coordinate the advance ship notices (ASN) in the 3PL Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Create shipment progress in the TMS and update the records in the systems.
- Ensure all requirements for shipping documents and invoicing are met and inbound shipment receipts are entered in the system in a timely manner.
- Communicate any delays, issues, challenges and update the delivery dates to all relevant stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, global logistics, Global Transportation, etc.
- 5 years professional experience in global logistics or related fields.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with global suppliers and Freight forwarders
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, TMS, WMS
- Advanced computer skills
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast-paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Funds
- Leave encashment
- Transport Allowance
- Weekends Off
- Leaves: Annual, sick, Causal, Maternal
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Multicultural working environment