Kansas Software Technologies is hiring for thras.io.
Thras.io was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainable, profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thras.io develops and sells over 6,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thras.io, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done.
For more detail: https://www.thras.io
YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_geG1RIFxQ
Experience: 5- 7 years professional experience (in a leadership role in global logistics or related field).
Industry: Retail / E-Commerce (Amazon)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Haly Tower, DHA Phase 2, Lahore, Pakistan
Total Positions: 6 Posts
Gender: No Preference
Education: BS Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, global logistics, Global Transportation, et
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Salary Range: 150k to 200k (Negotiable)
Shift: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm (Flexible)
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Global Mile Logistics, Lead is responsible for the supervision of all the global freight forwarding activities managed by his team. Also provide guidance on best practices, trade compliance and direction to follow in execution of the global inbound strategy lead by the Director of logistics and Omnichannel fulfillment and distribution.
- Manage a team of Global Mile Logistics leads and provide guidelines for their day to day operations including, training on internal SOPs and all changes in global trade compliance requirements.
- Serve as coverage for the leads when needed including creating, monitoring inbound shipments from suppliers via freight forwarders.
- Participate in the hiring process and build a strong team of leads.
- Manage the Leads workload, vacation and all people’s management matters.
- Escalate any staffing or performance issues to higher management on a timely manner.
- Guarantee a clear and effective communication between the freight forwarders and the different internal stakeholders.
Lead the global mile logistics performance:
- Guarantee the accuracy and timely execution of the following:
- Global inbound shipments creation and movement in different systems (NetSuite, TMS and WMS)
- Freight forwarder relationship including all payments coordination’s and SOP compliance
- Shipping and clearance documents transparency via clear filling system
- Deliveries as per the shipping plan and ensure collection of all the Proof of Deliveries PODs as per agreed SLA.
- Ensure smooth and timely cross functional communication regarding pickups and deliveries
- Serve as the guardian of the HTS and HS database and grant the accuracy in all systems of record (NetSuite,TMS and Product data base) including compliance with government bodies for customs and tax documents for all destinations worldwide.
- Review and approve the shipping quotes in assurance of the fairness and the integrity of the evaluation and selection process.
- Review and assure all the accuracy of the shipments statuses in the Transportation Management System (TMS) and take corrective action as needed.
- Serve as an escalation point for all the Freight issues, customs notification and missing or delayed proof of deliveries (POD).
- Ensure all information is available for cost allocation and invoicing and address all related questions
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience, including 3 years in a leadership role in global logistics or related field.
- Knowledge and experience dealing with global suppliers and Freight forwarders
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, TMS, WMS
- Advanced computer skills
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure.
- Medical Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Weekends Off
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Multicultural working environment