Kansas Software Technologies is hiring for thras.io.
Thras.io was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. We’re sustainable, profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thras.io develops and sells over 6,000 best-selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thras.io, we’re reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done.
For more detail: https://www.thras.io
YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_geG1RIFxQ
Experience: 5 years professional experience in purchasing or related field.
Industry: Retail / E-Commerce (Amazon)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Haly Tower, DHA Phase 2, Lahore, Pakistan
Total Positions: 6 Posts
Gender: No Preference
Education: BS Degree or equivalent in Purchasing, supply chain, logistics, engineering, economics, etc.
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Salary Range: 100k to 150k (Negotiable)
Shift: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm (Flexible)
Scope of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Buyer is responsible for the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) ensuring clear communication and facilitating all requests and enquiries between the suppliers and relevant stakeholders.
Leading the supplier relationship management: (SRM)
- Managing the supplier data base and updating all changes in a timely manner
- Collecting all information regarding the Pricing, packaging, products Catalog, supplier activities, production capacity and recording all relevant information and any changed in the supplier database.
- Maintaining a collaborative relationship with the supplier to navigate any issues or challenges
Managing the Purchasing process:
- Process all the purchase requests from the planning team for the new orders, also expediting, cancelling existing order.
- Create Purchase Order in NetSuite and monitor order progress.
- Manage the production plan ready dates closely with the supplier to ensure delivery as per the agreed timeline.
- Ensure all requirements for shipping documents and invoicing are met and PO receipts are entered in the system in a timely manner.
- Communicate any delays, issues, challenges and update the Ready to Ship dates to all relevant stakeholders
- Maintain a filling system for backup documentation including in the ERP
- Projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS Degree or equivalent in Purchasing, supply chain, logistics, engineering, economics, etc.
- 5 years professional experience in purchasing
- Knowledge and experience dealing with global suppliers
- Strong understanding of ERP systems
- Advanced computer skills
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for excellence – Thrives in fast paced environments – Exceptionally poised under pressure.
- Medical Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Weekends Off
- Free Snacks and Beverages
- Multicultural working environment